This post is also available in: Español (Spanish)
The Pastoral Services Appeal (PSA) is a way to live out Jesus’ love in our community and inspire others to do the same. Through the PSA, Catholics throughout the Diocese of Orange answer the call to build up God’s Kingdom by supporting the ministries and services of our local Church. Each year, the PSA supports important ministries such as Catholic education, clergy formation and support, and outreach ministries. Immaculate Heart of Mary has a goal of $83,000 to reach for this year’s appeal. Please consider joining the over 140 families and individuals who have already generously support the parish by making a gift to the PSA in 2021. Thank you!
How does my gift make an impact?
Your support will help:
- Provide retirement income for 44 retired diocesan priests. (New in 2021)
- Provide formation for 24 seminarians and ongoing education for our priests and deacons.
- Provide support services to more than 342,000 families through Catholic Charities.
- Provide education and learning support to over 17,000 families through our Catholic Schools.
How does my gift make a difference here at Immaculate Heart of Mary?
- The PSA provides each parish the opportunity to receiving in full the funds raised above its parish goal for the year. These “surplus” funds at Immaculate Heart of Mary will be used for ongoing maintenance and upkeep throughout our parish grounds.